Nikiski Middle School offers several sports options for our student athletes: Cross Country Running, Soccer, Cross Country Skiing, Basketball, Wrestling, and Track
Check out the Nikiski Spirit Shop – Nikiski Spirit Shop
The following paperwork should be completed and turned in to the respective coach before athletes can practice or compete. All forms are found in the sports packet below.
- Medical Information Card
- A signed KPBSD Consent to Participate Form.
- ASAA Concussion Awareness
- TAD(Tobacco/Alcohol/Drugs)/Play for Keeps Form – Watch video here.
- ASAA Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form.
- Must pass 5 semester credits from the previous semester and be enrolled in 5 classes.