Parent-Teacher Conference Survey
- What do you think about the days and experience with the parent-teacher conferences this year? Your honest feedback will help the district improve the scheduling of parent-teacher conferences to accommodate the needs of students, families, and staff members. This survey closes on February 28, and your participation is appreciated.
Tuesday, February 25
- High School Basketball @ Nikiski vs. Kenai – SENIOR NIGHT
- Girls JV 4:30 / Boys Varsity 6:00 / Girls Varsity 7:30
- Middle School Volleyball Boroughs @ Nikiski vs. Homer- 2:45 PM
- HS Battle of the Books State Meet
Friday, February 28
- High School Basketball @ Homer
- Girls JV 3:30 / Boys JV 5:00 / Girls Varsity 6:30 / Boys Varsity 8:00
Saturday, February 29
- Middle School Volleyball Boroughs @ Seward – 10:00 AM
Tuesday, March 3
Spring Concert – 7:00 PM
Friday, March 5
- Middle School Dance – 7:00-9:30 PM
Friday, March 6
- NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS – Teacher In-service
- High School Basketball @ ACS
- Varsity Girls 6:00 / Varsity Boys 7:30
Saturday, March 7
- High School Basketball @ Grace
- Varsity Girls 11:00 / Varsity Boys 12:30
SPRING BREAK – MARCH 9-13
Thursday, March 12 – Saturday, March 14
- High School Basketball South Central Conference Tournament @ ACS
Welcome to Nikiski Middle/High School, home of the Bulldogs! Thank you for visiting our website and please know that we are here to help students and families navigate the middle and high school years successfully. At NMHS we pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our students and community as a whole, while still maintaining a strong focus on rigor and relevance in our academics. I would also invite you to visit us at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NikiskiMiddleHighSchool/ to see more information and images of all that happens at Nikiski Middle/High School. Again, thank you for your interest in NMHS and we look forward to meeting you in person.
Dan Carstens Principal
907-776-9400 email@example.com Twitter@CarstensDan
Safety Information / A.L.I.C.E. Information
In the event of an emergency, Nikiski Middle/High School has an Emergency Action Plan in place. Should an emergency arise, parents will be notified via School Messenger (robo-call) and KPBSD website and social media networks (Facebook, Twitter).
School Hours – 7:40 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
ATTENTION VOLUNTEERS!!! Reapply for 2019 – 2020 School Year!
Anyone interested in being a volunteer for Nikiski Middle/High School must submit a volunteer application online each year at the District Website.. Routine background checks will take 7 to 10 days. Please plan accordingly if you plan on volunteering and call the school with any questions. Remember that an application must be submitted for the current school year.